TAPPI Onsite Mobile App for PaperCon 2017: It’s Live!
Download the PaperCon 2017 Conference App now. Navigate the conference center like a pro, stay on top of all the sessions and create your own schedule. These are just a few of the helpful and inavative ways to get the most out of your experience at PaperCon 2017.
If there is a will there is a way. If there is an app you will stay…ahead of the curve.
It’s as easy as one, two, three. Go to the app store on your mobile device, search TAPPI Onsite, and download the app.
The logo will look like this:
Once you have registered for PaperCon you will receive an email titled: TAPPI Onsite Login Information for PaperCon! From there you will be able to verify your account and login with a confirmation code.
Now you have the power of the TAPPI Onsite app.
Benefits of using TAPPI Onsite:
Build your own schedule based on relevant sessions and special events.
Navigate the conference center, hotels and exhibitor floor with in app maps
Access to the attendee list - communicate with others directly in the app.
Share your experiences via social media and directly in the app.
Rate sessions and answer surveys so that we can improve.
Play the Click! Game before, during, and after the event for a chance to win prizes!
If you have questions or issues while downloading, logging in or use of the app please contact me at [email protected] or by phone (470) 330-4983.
I will also be onsite at PaperCon for all of your app needs. Find me at TAPPI Central, the PRESS Bookstore or at Basecamp.
See you in Minnesota.
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs