TAPPI Connect Bloggers
Calling all interested in blogging on TAPPI Connect. With the recent survey that was launched on Connect, it has come to my attention that some of you are interested in becoming a TAPPI Connect blogger.
This is music to my ears. What an exciting time for the community. We would like to get the ball rolling for any of you that wish to be involved in the blog.
To start things off you can blog about anything that interests you within your industry, division or committee. Feel free to be as formal or informal as you wish, this is your blog and we want to be able to display your work on TAPPI Connect.
If you need a question answered or want to give some of your juicy knowledge you can write. There are no rules to how long or short your blog has to be. You make the rules.
This community is for all of you, TAPPI members and nonmembers and now let’s make it your place to get to know each other and even brag a little.
If you see yourself having time and wanting to get involved in Connect blogging, email or call me, Kristin Whitman at (470) 330-4983. If you already have a blog that you would like to share submit it the same way.
We must follow TAPPI Antitrust, so brush up on this tiny protocol if you need.
Be yourself and have fun with it, we are all here to learn, network and be the best us we can be, so show us.
“One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.”
― Shannon L. Alder
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs