Build Confidence and Learn Troubleshooting in Kraft Operations
Your registration to TAPPI’s Introduction to Kraft Pulping and Bleaching Course will secure your place among a limited seating of only 25 other participants for this popular and highly effective training. This two-day course takes place August 14-15 at TAPPI’s training facility in Peachtree Corners, Georgia.
Dr. Michael Kocurek has designed the Course Schedule to help you:
- Expand your overall understanding of kraft pulp mill operations
- Broaden awareness of how one part of the process affects other operations
- Demonstrate the affect of processes on kraft pulp quality
- Build your confidence for effective interaction among experienced process engineers and operators
- Troubleshoot product quality problems
Dr. Kocurek, brings a wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of experience in the pulp and paper industry.
"This is the kind of course that offers a view of the entire puzzle, so to speak, rather than a detailed focus on one or two operations. There are few if any other courses that combine this field of focus into one," says Dr. Kocurek. “This is an ideal course for anyone who wants to better understand kraft pulping and bleaching operations and processes, pulp grades and products, and what they can do to enhance their own job performance.”
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone new to the kraft pulping process, particularly process engineers and operators.
Attendees will earn 1.3 CEUs for completing this training.Register before July 13 to save on individual and group rates for your entire team.
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs