CorrExpo 2017 Conference App New Login Instructions
Another TAPPI Conference App to make your experience as smooth as silk.
The CorrExpo 2017 Conference App will be live to download on October 9th.
Navigate the conference center like a pro, stay on top of all the sessions and create your own schedule. These are just a few of the helpful and innovative ways to get the most out of your experience at CorrExpo 2017.
If there is a will there is a way. If there is an app you will stay…ahead of the curve, even if a few things have changed.
New guidelines have altered how the entire events industry will be able to download conference apps. Instead of searching TAPPI Onsite in your App Store or GooglePlay you will now have to search for the CrowdCompass app AttendeeHub.
The AttendeeHub App logo will look like this:
Once you have downloaded the AttendeeHub app you will search for TAPPI Onsite within the Hub. From there you will have access to all things CorrExpo 2017.
This may seem a little confusing but once the app goes live on October 9th you will receive an email entitled: TAPPI Onsite Login Information for CorrExpo 2017! With all the instructions you need.
Downloading and logging In
To make it easy for our attendees to download and login to the AttendeeHub app, a customized email will be sent with instructions and redirects while transition into this new way of downloading.
- Open the customized email and tap on ‘Download the App.’
- Depending on the device type, tap on ‘Download on the App Store’ or ‘Get it on GooglePlay’ and automatically be re-directed to the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app download page.
- Tap ‘Verify Account’ within the customized email to be directed to the CorrExpo 2017 event and automatically logged in.
Now you have the power of the TAPPI Onsite app and it will be well worth it for all attendees.
Benefits of using TAPPI Onsite:
- Build your own schedule based on relevant sessions and special events.
- Navigate the conference center, hotels and exhibitor floor with in app maps
- Access to the attendee list - communicate with others directly in the app.
- Share your experiences via social media and directly in the app.
- Rate sessions and answer surveys so that we can improve.
- Play the Click! Game before, during, and after the event.
Please, if you have questions or issues while downloading, logging in or use of the app please contact me at [email protected] or by phone (470) 330-4983.
Here are some articles better explaining the change and why the downloading process is a bit different:
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs