Corrugated Week 2018 Has Digital Printing Covered
Has the future of digital printing captured your attention … yet you still need to know more? As a leader source for cutting-edge technical information and trending industry topics, Corrugated Week 2018 offers the data you need now.
Spurred by overflow crowds that packed last year’s digital session, this year’s event offers not one, but two, expert-led panels:
- The growing impact of digital technology across the industry
- State-of-the-state overview, and results of a recent study on the impact of digital’s adoption across all packaging segments
Panel One Moderator Pete Synder of Harper/Love notes, “We are getting more experienced as an industry in the science of digital printing. This allows us to provide additional insights into the digital printing process, current results, and what our expectations should be for the next five years.”
Panel One participants include:
- Liz Logue, Senior Director of Corporate Business Development, EFI Inkjet Systems
- Sean Moloney, Global Product Manager – CorrStream, SUN Automation Group
- Dennis Van Ijzerloo, Export Area Manager, Barberan S.A.
- David Murphy, Worldwide Marketing Director — PageWide Industrial Division, HP
- Steve Lynn, Large Format Sales Director, North America, Durst Image Technology US
Panel Two features Moderator Jeff Wettersten from Karstedt Partners. In addition to the state-of-the-state report, Wettersten will also share the results of a recent study done for the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association on digital adoption.
Following both panels with be interactive Q&A sessions with the audience. To ensure your seat, register for the event soon.
Corrugated Week is sponsored by TAPPI and AICC, the industry’s two leading associations representing integrated and independent corrugated plants. It regularly brings together the largest group of decision makers in the industry and offers an array of learning opportunities, top-notch programs, exclusive networking events, continuing education credit workshops, and more than 140 exhibitors. Exclusive show days are September 26 - 27, with special box plant rates to attend just the exhibit.
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs