Energy Conservation Challenges for Local Paper Mills Addressed at Specialty Papers US
Engage in discussions on how to improve your bottom line through energy conservation at Specialty Papers US 2018. Register today.
Paper mills and other specialty paper professionals will have the unique opportunity to participate in a panel discussion on energy conservation at Specialty Papers US 2018. This panel session, titled “A Conversation on Energy with Local Paper Mills,” focuses on road blocks in energy conservation for local mills and how addressing these challenges can ultimately improve their bottom line. Experts from Focus on Energy, Neenah Paper, and Essity Professional Hygiene will be panelists for this important discussion.
Specialty Papers US will be held on October 1-3, 2018 in Appleton, WI. The Conference, organized by TAPPI and Smithers Pira, offers technical presentations from key industry experts such as ConAgra Brands, Domtar, Dow, Fisher International, Imerys, Omya, P&G, Panera Bread, Solenis, and Stora Enso as well as includes multiple networking opportunities and exhibits from leading companies.
Key Technical Sessions include topics on:
- The Resurgence of Specialty Papers
- Market Overview and Trends in Specialty Papers
- Marketing for Specialty Papers
- Trends in Food Packaging
- Innovations in Specialty Papers
- Sustainability in the Specialty Papers Sector
- Implications in Collection and Sustainable Barrier Coatings
- Innovations in Barrier Coatings
- Energy Conservation
Visit our website to learn more about the Conference and to register.
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs