When it rains, it pours… or does it?
During TAPPI’s recent, very successful, PEERS and IBBC conferences in Tacoma, WA, we had over 400 people registered. There were representatives from 14 countries who attended these meetings.
Three of those attendees were, Randy Serwan, Don Ehly, and Mary Bond, team members from first time exhibitor – are you ready for this? – Rain for Rent (Liquid Ingenuity).
|Randy Serwan||Don Ehly||Mary Bond|
I love their logo and what they have to offer our industry.
As a matter of fact, Randy Serwan made a presentation during the conference titled; “Top Loading of Sulfuric Acid….For Safety Sake”.
Rain for Rent is the leading provider of liquid handling solutions. From pumps, tanks, and filtration to pipe and hoses, they provide everything you need to keep your project on track and keep your mill operating. Rain for Rent takes the worry off your shoulders so you can focus on your business and not on your liquid management problems.
Some of their product lines include:
- Tanks & Boxes
- Spill Containment
- Pipes & Hoses
- Job Site Safety Protection
They have dozens of successful case studies in their portfolio to share with you and with 65 branch locations throughout the US and Canada, they have the capabilities to be there when you need them.
Now back to the original question. Rain for Rent, has been providing Liquid Ingenuity for all types of projects for a long time - 80 years, in fact! One of the more unusual project requests came from the folks who were filming the movie “Noah”. They had to literally control the size of the rain drops during the movie.
This solution required the right mix of equipment as well as a dedicated operations team to ensure the system operated correctly when the cameras were rolling.
So, whether you have issues of Biblical proportions or just everyday run-of-the-“mill” issues, you now have another resource to call.
For more information on Rain for Rent go to www.rainforrent.com
For more information on TAPPI go to www.tappi.org
Remember, there are two types of people in our industry; TAPPI members and those who should be.
Until next time . . . Larry
Inside this Section
- TAPPI Academy Announces Addition of Web and Winding Courses to eLearning Offerings
- TAPPI Announces Cash Prize to Accompany TAPPI Journal Best Research Paper Award
- Master Papermaking Additives to Gain Competitive Advantage and Better Meet Customers’ Needs
- Film Extrusion Manual, Third Edition Now Available from TAPPI Press
- TAPPI Selects Fellows and Outstanding Young Professionals for 2020
- TAPPI Awards Highest Honors for 2020
- Guidelines for Safe Assessment and Operation of Yankee Dryers Now Available from TAPPI Press
- Kraft Recovery Boilers, Third Edition Now Available From TAPPI Press
- Black Liquor Evaporation Now Available from TAPPI Press
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs
- Better Together Podcast