Copyright and Permissions
TAPPI Copyright & Permissions
All material published by TAPPI is protected under the U.S. Copyright law (17 U.S.C. §101), and we ask you to respect it when using material. It is a copyright violation to share, complete or partial text, of content of TAPPI articles, newsletters, or other publications. Access is restricted to the member/purchaser only. This applies to all print and electronic material. Sharing usernames and passwords for “members only” material is strictly prohibited. If you wish to reproduce any of our material, permission is required. Please be aware that there maybe fees involved when material held under copyright is reproduced.
Please note that:
- Permissions cannot be granted verbally.
- TAPPI may in fact not be the copyright holder of the extract or the work you wish to use, even if the work was originally published by us.
TAPPI partners with Copyright Clearance Center to make it easy for you to order permissions for either personal pay-per-use or corporate and academic annual licenses.
To gain permissions for Personal pay-per-use, simply follow these steps:
- Visit Copyright Clearance Center and locate the content you wish to reuse.
- Indicate how you would like to reuse the content by completing the online forms.
- Complete the transaction.
- Print your license and republish the relevant content.
If you have questions, please contact Copyright Clearance Center by phone +1 (978) 646-2777.
Annual Licenses are available!
For more information regarding the purchase of a Company or Academic Annual License please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For you have further questions or concerns, please contact Jana Jensen at email@example.com or by phone at +1.770.209.7242.