TAPPI Local Sections
Our Local Sections are organized geographically and open to all TAPPI members.BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Couch Pit University Fraternity
Couch Pit University Membership Dues
Charter Date: 1992
Geographic Boundaries: These papermakers represent nearly every paper company in the United States and many supplier firms.
Special Interests: Papermaking
Mission: The members of Couch Pit University Fraternity give back something to the industry they love. At present, our members contribute through discussion groups, roundtables and scholarship support. In addition they learn and share experiences – findings that prove beneficial to their employers and the industry. In all this we try to facilitate the use of our experience to educate and improve the skills of students and younger paper industry professionals.
President – Troy Wilson
1st VP – Tony Baker
2nd VP – Mike West
Treasurer – Gary Nyman
Secretary – Bill Wiese
Scholarship Committee for 2022-2023
Membership Nominating Committee for 2022-2023
Outreach Committee for 2022-2023
Roundtable Committee for 2022-2023
BROOKSHIRE MOORE SUPERINTENDENT OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Brookshire Moore Superintendent of the Year Award Recognizes the mill superintendent who has shown high personal standards and professional management qualities that contribute to the betterment of those under their management and in their company
- Be of good moral character and respected among his or her peers
- Have held the position of paper machine superintendent or higher on a permanent basis (and must meet the following criteria).
- Has experience in the supervision of a group of papermakers on a paper machine.
- Has personally experienced the accountability and ownership of safety, production, cost, quality, and the work force for a paper machine.
2023 Couch Pit Annual Meeting
More Images to Come
2022 Couch Pit Annual Meeting
View the Slideshow for the recent event below:
Inside this Section
- Coating, Printing and Surface Enhancement
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Paper and Board
- PIMA Management
- Process and Product Quality
- Process Control
- Pulp Manufacture
- Tissue Division
- Women in Industry
- Young Professionals