TAPPI publications provide invaluable information to professionals working in the global pulp and paper industry, forest products industry and related industries. Alongside TAPPI’s peer-reviewed, scientific and technical publication, TAPPI Journal, TAPPI publishes Paper360° and Tissue360° magazines and partners with Corrugated Today and Flexible Packaging magazines – all encompass leading-edge news that speaks directly to engineers, managers, scientists, academics, suppliers and other industry leaders from around the world. Our magazines give TAPPI members the expedient resources they need in their professional areas of interest.
An internationally recognized technical publication for over 60 years, TAPPI Journal (TJ) publishes the latest and most relevant research on the forest products and related industries in digital format. A stringent peer-review process and distinguished editorial board of academic and industry experts set TAPPI Journal apart as a reliable source for impactful basic and applied research and technical reviews. TAPPI Journal is going Open Access.
A bi-monthly print and digital magazine with global circulation. Provides a comprehensive profile of the current state of the international paper industry, including products and services, key industry players and professional associations such as TAPPI, cutting-edge technology and innovations, and future directions. Free to TAPPI membersView Paper360º
A semi-annual print and digital magazine on the global tissue, toweling and associated converting industries, aimed at professionals focused on mill and plant operating floor technologies and applications. Free to TAPPI members.View Tissue360º
A bi-monthly print magazine for American and Canadian integrated and independent box makers – including integrated and independent corrugator plants, sheet feeders and sheet plants. Covers the latest information and ongoing issues in products, material handling, design excellence, printing and graphics, market trends, and technical production.View Corrugated Today
A monthly print and digital magazine dedicated to printers and converters of flexible packaging. Examines technical developments, manufacturing practices, and legislative, environmental and economic issues. The official publication for the Flexible Packaging Association, paired with a comprehensive website. Free to TAPPI members.View Flexible Packaging
- Ahead of the Curve - A weekly installment of new knowledge, sponsored by Valmet, including one featured article and one pulp and paper industry specific article from tech experts.
- Caught in the Net - Each edition contains articles gathered from an expansive list of sources plus the latest from TAPPI.
- TAPPI Over-the-Wire - Provides instant access to industry news, information, market updates and highlights.
- TAPPI STAR - Delivers all current news about the development and publication of TAPPI Standards and TIPs in one newsletter.
- Tissue360º Newsletter - Helps maximize uptime-runnability, safety, and overall production performance at the mill operating floor, and keep you up to date with the latest global news in the tissue and toweling sector.
- FlexPack Weekly Wrap-Up - Each edition contains articles gathered from an expansive list of sources plus the latest from TAPPI.
Products and Services Guide
An annual print and digital publication offering relevant, useful information in a compact and easy-to-access format. Provides a singular location for TAPPI Journal abstracts, a directory of products and services from industry segmented suppliers and manufacturers as well as listings of TAPPI Divisions, Committees, Local Sections and Student Chapters.
Interested in advertising or exhibiting?
Check out our media guide.