Bridge Year Sponsorship
Help Your Recruits Take Root
Let TAPPI help you sustain your organization – and the future of the industry.
Offer your new hires, recruits, and young professionals (during their first year on the job) a TAPPI Bridge Year Membership that includes full benefits for only $38. You’ll be giving them access to the best knowledge, connections, and resources available to the industry.
You can purchase Bridge Year memberships at the discounted rate of $38 each ($150 off the regular price of $188) and distribute them as part of your hiring package or onboarding procedures. Eligible individuals include recent graduates or new young professionals during their first year of employment.
Each Bridge Year Membership you purchase includes full member benefits:
- 24/7/365 access to the eLibrary, full of the latest technical advancements, solutions, and full access to 25,000+ technical papers.
- CEUs and Professional Development Hours through IACET
- Networking access to more than 6,000 paper, pulp, tissue, and packaging professionals through live events and online via TAPPI Connect
- Access to 70+ online webinars and classroom courses
- Discounts on face-to-face courses, conferences, and symposia
- Mentorships through TAPPI Connect Mentor Match
- Industry-focused publications and topic-specific e-Newsletters
- And special just for Bridge Year Members… an Individual online license for TAPPI Standards & TIPs (a $270 value)
To sponsor a single Bridge Year Membership: Use this online form to complete your sponsorship.
To sponsor multiple Bridge Year Memberships:
Email your designated list of new hires (include their name, title, mailing address, phone number, birth date and email address) to Lori Madeline Smith (email@example.com).
You will be contacted for payment information. Or you can simply mail your payment to the following address and list “YP Bridge Year” on your check.
PO Box 933644
Atlanta, GA 31193-3644
Do you have young employees that have been on the job for more than a year?
Support them - and all your emerging leaders - through TAPPI’s Young Professional Membership, available to individuals under 30 years old. Learn more about our Young Professional memberships here.
Questions? We’re here to help. Contact us at YP@tappi.org