TAPPI Academy Offers Company and Site Licenses for NPT2 Online Training
NPT2 Company and Site Licenses establish a solid foundation for employee development by providing opportunities for continuous improvement. The license provides for unlimited use for training of all employees at your site and the content can be customized to your specific mill, processes, equipment, products and audiences.
- Enables unlimited use for all training at the site
- Increases employee training ROI by eliminating travel expenses associated with onsite training.
- Presents consistent, standardized content and delivery.
- Can be uploaded to the mill’s learning management system (LMS) or provided by browser access.
- Syllabus, Assessments and Assignments are included with many of the courses.
With a NPT2 Site License, you can:
- Create content levels through selective editing
- Include periodic discussions on how to apply content to mill-specific equipment and processes
- Vary the lecture sizes and schedule/timetable of learning
- Keep customized content proprietary
- Periodically receive content updates so course remains current with new information
There is no additional cost for customization. All customization is managed in-house with the assistance of Dr. Michael Kocurek, Director, NPT2 Coastal Alabama, upon request.
In addition to customization, the site license provides educational training support including training guides and implementation consultation with Dr. Kocurek.
Discounted prices and bundling options are available. For Company License pricing, course customization questions, and additional information please contact us.