Introduction to Tissue Creping and Creping Chemistry
* To view the presentation controls tool bar, please place your mouse over the presentation
This webinar is will provide an overview of the creping process and the chemicals used to enhance it’s effectiveness. Perfect for those who are new to tissue manufacturing process or just want to better understand of one of the more important and problematic areas of tissue making.
The one-hour webinar will cover:
- Creping description & affect on tissue sheet
- Creping doctor blades and geometry
- Chemical adhesive and release additives
- Chemical addition systems
The live webinar will be free of charge and open to everyone. Access to the recorded version requires a TAPPI membership.