Hurry! TAPPICon Show Floor Almost Sold Out
Mills are feeling increased pressure to improve sustainability, augment operations, and lower costs. As a result, they are eager to find creative solutions that will help them stay competitive. Suppliers who exhibit at TAPPICon 2023, April 22-26 in Atlanta, GA, have the unique opportunity to reach key decision-makers in a dynamic, face-to-face environment. With most of the exhibit floor already secured, companies interested in exhibiting should reserve their space before it’s too late. Learn more
This year TAPPICon offers more innovative ways for exhibitors to strengthen their brand and showcase their company, people, products, solutions and services. Some key opportunities include:
- New Technology Showcase - This curated event offers exhibitors the chance to highlight new technologies and advancements directly to attendees during seven-minute, prescheduled presentations onstage on the show floor.
- Trending in the Aisles – This advertised event pulls attendees right to your booth! Participating exhibitors have an exclusively scheduled, non-conflicting time to demonstrate a product or case study in their booth, and a special designation that highlights their participation in the program.
- Maintenance Hints/Practical Application Training - At this session, service companies will provide helpful maintenance and repair tips directly to mill personnel. Hands-on, lecture format, or both will put a service provider’s capabilities directly in front of the people who need them most!
- TAPPI Trivia/University Reception – Back for the third year in a row, exhibitors are invited to attend this social event free-of-charge where students, Young Professionals, university staff, and mill attendees converge for an incredibly fun and competitive evening.
- TAPP-Out Luncheon – Exhibitors can wrap-up their TAPPICon experience at no charge with the exciting TAPP-Out Luncheon. They can even nominate colleagues, fellow exhibitors and attendees for fun awards.
- BIG TOP Welcome Reception Sponsorships - On Monday evening, exhibitors can drive current and potential customers to their booth during this popular reception with sponsored, fun activities.
- Feathr Invites – This free, pre-event marketing resource lets customers know in advance that participating exhibitors will be at the Conference. Exhibitors will receive professionally designed email templates and banners announcing their participation and booth number.
- Traditional Sponsorships – Sponsorships can further help companies strengthen their brand and reinforce their commitment to the industry. Companies can make a huge impact by joining a group of esteemed leaders as a premium sponsor. A la carte sponsorships, which allow companies to target specific areas or events within the Conference, are also available.