Need to Learn More About Wet End Chemistry?
Gain a Strong Foundation of Knowledge of Wet End Chemistry Troubleshooting and Optimization
TAPPI Introduction to Wet End Chemistry Course
June 6-8, 2023 in Peachtree Corners, Ga. (Atlanta area)
- Seats are Limited! Register before the course sells out!
- Reserve your hotel room by May 26 and take advantage of the TAPPI Discounted Rate.
Learn from respected experts in the field of wet end chemistry and discover new techniques and methods of how to solve your day-to-day challenges.
What will you learn?
Using a combination of lectures, case studies, break-out sessions, and networking with others in the course, you'll learn how to:
- Implement new wet end technology
- Reach higher efficiency and consistent, quality products
- Use additives to improve or create new products
- Reduce downtime and off-spec production
- Make better judgments on selection and use of chemicals
- Better troubleshoot problems
- Respond quickly to changing fiber qualities, regulations and competitive pressures
This is the only course of its kind, offering an in-depth focus on additives and what they can and can't do for your process.
Participants that complete the course will also earn 2.0 CEUs!
Who should attend?
This course is designed for superintendents, product developers, process engineers, process and quality control technicians, as well as suppliers who need an introductory- to intermediate-level understanding of wet end chemistry.
- Chemical and Process Engineers
- Mill Superintendents and Department Managers
- Research and Development Engineers
- Technology and Chief Chemists
- VP Research and Development
- Technology Directors
- Process and Quality Control Technicians
- Account Representatives for Chemical, Machinery, Equipment Suppliers