Final Days to Register for 2023 TAPPI Nano Conference
There’s still time to register for the 2023 TAPPI International Conference on Nanotechnology for Renewable Materials, 12 – 16 June in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Here are the Top Six reasons (because five wasn’t enough) to join academics, industry leaders and researchers from around the world for this renowned, peer-reviewed event:
6. Hear from SIX leading industry experts including Gurminder Minhas, Managing Director, Performance BioFilaments, Enrico de Landerset, Chief Executive Officer and Sean Ireland, Vice President Business Development, FiberLean Technologies Ltd., Kim Nelson, Chief Technology Officer, GranBio Technologies and Lewis Tunnicliffe, Product Design and Development Manager, Birla Carbon and Julien Bras, Associate Professor, Grenoble INP.
5. Access to FIVE days of content throughout the program featuring over 120 technical presentations carefully designed help you gain insights into the latest advancements in research and actual application in today’s newest products.
4. Take a "Four-Tour" and be a part of the academic tour at the University of British Columbia on Monday, 12 June. This academic tour is a 2023 TAPPI Nano Conference exclusive and you don't want to miss it.
3. Get a Three-Sixty View of Vancouver of Vancouver’s majesty. Capture the moment aboard the Pride of Vancouver yacht by socializing, networking, dining and dancing the night away at this highly anticipated dinner and awards event.
2. Choose From TWO Workshops and take your 2023 TAPPI Nano experience to the next level with a workshop: Cellulose Nanomaterial (CNM) Characterization Workshop – Primary Characterization or Opportunities for Cellulose Nanomaterials in Packaging Applications.
1. All This in ONE Incredible Location, Vancouver, British Columbia. Home to some of the most exciting tech companies in the world and one of the most livable cities on the planet, this is an amazing opportunity to experience the sailboats dotting the bay, scenic view of coal harbor, the poetic beauty of Kitsilano and so much more.
Don’t delay. 2023 TAPPI Nano Conference is happening 12 – 16 June. Register today and reserve your seat for all this and more awaiting the nano community.