Use TAPPI As Your Launching Pad to Find Talent… and Keep Them
TAPPI Can Help You Train Your Workforce Or Find New Hires.
TAPPI is working to make sure the students and young professionals of today see the value of joining and staying in the industry - and can help you find (and keep) the talent you're seeking.
· TAPPI Career Center: post jobs and access resumes. TAPPI has partnered with the Engineering and Science Network so your openings will be listed and viewed nationwide on relevant Engineering and Science partner Career Centers.
· TAPPI-PIMA 2024 Student Summit: This 3-day in-person event in January 2024 offers you direct access to students who are focused on how to launch their careers. You can sponsor an event, or purchase an interview booth.
· TAPPI Memberships: Support your new hires through giving them their own TAPPI membership. There are three levels to choose from - Bridge Year for recent graduates in their first year on the job, Young Professional for those up to 29 years old, and Professional Membership. Each gives them full access to the best knowledge, connections, and resources available to the industry.
· Company Classroom: TAPPI offers customized training courses that can be delivered by TAPPI experts onsite at your company’s location or accessed conveniently through interactive, remote learning.
· eLearning and instructor-led courses: TAPPI Academy’s online courses help grow your individual or organization’s knowledge base by providing unsurpassed technical content from proven industry experts without the added expense of leaving your office or mill.
Not a TAPPI Member?
We would love to talk to you. Call us at 1-800-332-8686 or +1-770-446-1400 – or contact us by email. We’re here to help!