Fellow is an honorary title bestowed upon a small percentage of TAPPI’s membership and is given to individuals who have made extraordinary technical or service contributions to the industry and/or the Association.
The following individuals have been named 2020 TAPPI Fellows. Be sure to learn more and engage with the 2020 Fellows on their TAPPI Connect profiles.
- John Bergin, Owner, Technical and Investor Consulting, LLC. Engage on TAPPI Connect
- Fernando Bertolucci, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Suzano. Engage on TAPPI Connect
- Jim Brewster, Former Senior Project Advisor, Irving Pulp & Paper, Limited. Engage on TAPPI Connect
- Donald Haag, Vice President of Manufacturing Services, Packaging Corporation of America. Engage on TAPPI Connect
- Mark Lewis, CEO of Sustainable Fiber Technologies (SFT) and Phoenix Pulp and Polymer and recipient of the 2020 Gunnar Nicholson Gold Medal Award. Engage on TAPPI Connect
- Przemyslaw Pruszynski, Ph.D., Consultant, Pruszynski Paper Chemistry Consulting, LLC. Engage on TAPPI Connect
- Jack Tippett, Ph.D., Consultant, EnTech Engineering, PC. Engage on TAPPI Connect
- Roland J. Trepanier, Ph.D., President, OpTest Equipment Inc. Engage on TAPPI Connect
- Angela Wensley, Ph.D., P.E., Former Consultant, Angela Wensley Engineering Inc. Engage on TAPPI Connect