SUN Automation Group
During this crisis our industry is giving back to help others in need. Hear their stories. Share their stories.
SUN Automation Group donates masks to Medical System and meals to first responders
- SUN Automation Group donated 240 of its own inventory of N95 masks to The University of Maryland Medical System to support medical workers on the front lines.
- SUN Automation Group donated boxed meals to its local EMS Long Green Volunteer Fire Department to say "thank you" to first responders
- SUN Automation Group donated boxed meals to the entire Emergency Department of Medstar Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore who are on the front lines of the COVID-19 fight
Meals were donated in partnership with Baltimore's Classic Catering who has handled all food prep, boxing and delivery of food items. SUN Automation Group is committed to supporting local Baltimore area companies to keep them in business and thriving during this incredibly difficult time.
About SUN Automation Group:
SUN Automation Group® is a global industry leader providing corrugated box plants with innovative equipment for feeding, printing and converting. The wide range of products are proven solutions for increasing production, efficiency, and profitability. With 24/7 on-site technical support, SUN Automation is known for its exceptional service and outstanding customer care. Headquartered outside of Baltimore, MD, SUN Automation has service centers around the globe.
Inside this Section
- PIMA 2020 Award Winners
- Donate Now
- PRESS New Releases Virtual Party
- 2020 Association Awards
- 2020 Fellows Induction Ceremony
- TAPPI Press Industry Appreciation Program
- Contact Training
- Assessing Dryer Performance Using TAPPI TIPs
- Thank you for your continued support of TAPPI!
- Attendance Materials
- 2022 Association Awards
- Division Awards - Coating and Graphic Arts
- Scholarship Winners
- TAPPI Fellows
- Division Awards - Paper and Board
- Division Awards - PIMA
- Division Honors - Process and Product Quality
- Division Honors - Process Control
- Women In Industry 2022 Award Winners
- Student Coffee