Divisions & Committees
Serving industry segments through networking, collaborating and developing events.EXPLORE THE EVENTS CALENDAR
GET INVOLVED IN THE DIVISION
Welcome to our Engineering Division page. The division consists of hundreds of technical professionals with chemical and mechanical engineering knowledge and experience.
Division Chair: Mark P. LeBel, Andritz
Division Vice Chair: Danny S. Tandra, Clyde Bergemann Power Group
Each year, the Engineering Division co-sponsors the PEERS Technical Conference.
The Technical Committees of the Engineering Division work together throughout the year to solve problems, develop technical papers, plan conference sessions, and more.
Each year, the Engineering Division is proud to provide several awards.
We are proud to provide TAPPI Connect as a centralized, online resource for our members, consultants and volunteers to network, share knowledge, problem solve and collaborate.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Process Control
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- PIMA Management
- Process and Product Quality
- Paper and Board
- Pulp Manufacture
- Young Professionals
- Women In Industry
- Runnability Fun Run
- Chicago Local Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Lake States TAPPI
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section