Divisions & Committees
Serving industry segments through networking, collaborating and developing events.EXPLORE THE EVENTS CALENDAR
GET INVOLVED IN THE DIVISION
Welcome to our PIMA Management Division page. The division is the premier organization for mill managers, production leaders and supplier executives in the pulp and paper industry. Its goal is to contribute to the strength of the international pulp and paper community by providing information on relevant issues and to help its members network and develop managerial and leadership skills.
Division Chair: Pam Cowan, Pulmac Systems International
Division Vice Chair: Kurt Mehlberg, Domtar
Division Past Chair: Steve Smith, Domtar
The Technical Committees of the PIMA Management Division work together throughout the year to solve problems, develop technical papers, plan conference sessions, and more.
Each year, the PIMA Management Division is proud to provide several awards.
The PIMA Management Division is participating in the Leadership Virtual Conference.
We are proud to provide TAPPI Connect as a centralized, online resource for our members, consultants and volunteers to network, share knowledge, problem solve and collaborate.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- PIMA Management
- Process and Product Quality
- Process Control
- Paper and Board
- Pulp Manufacture
- Young Professionals
- Women in Industry
- Runnability Fun Run
- Chicago Local Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Lake States TAPPI
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section