Divisions & Committees
Serving industry segments through networking, collaborating and developing events.EXPLORE THE EVENTS CALENDAR
Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
GET INVOLVED IN THE DIVISION
Welcome to our Nonwovens Division page. The division is made up of hundreds of technical professionals who assess and promote the broad nonwoven industry through the work of its volunteers. New members are always welcome.
Division Chair: Gaurav Pranami, Imbed Biosciences
Division Vice Chair: Brian George, Thomas Jefferson Universty
The NET Division's annual conference, NETInc, is held in conjunction with TissueCon each fall and brings together manufacturers, suppliers and academia.
The Technical Committees of the NET Division work together throughout the year to solve problems, develop technical papers, plan conference sessions, and more.
Each year, the Nonwoven Division is proud to provide several awards.
We are proud to provide TAPPI Connect as a centralized, online resource for our members, consultants and volunteers to network, share knowledge, problem solve and collaborate.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- PIMA Management
- Process and Product Quality
- Process Control
- Paper and Board
- Pulp Manufacture
- Young Professionals
- Women in Industry
- Runnability Fun Run
- Chicago Local Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Lake States TAPPI
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section