TAPPI Local Sections
Our Local Sections are organized geographically and open to all TAPPI members.BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Lake States TAPPI/North Central PIMA Local Section
Charter Date: 1930
Geographical Boundaries: Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan.
Special Interests: Entire range of paper production.
- Provide opportunities for members to develop a broader professional perspective, continue technical growth, make greater contributions and solve mutual problems.
- Publicize accomplishments of members and pulp and paper industry.
- Encourage research, technical progress and high-quality people to enter the pulp and paper industry.
- Support institutions with pulp and paper educational programs, and
- Merit the active support of companies, institutions and individuals in pulp and paper and allied industries.
Scholarships: To fulfill its mission, Lake States TAPPI /North Central PIMA makes regular donations to local institutions such as the Paper Science Foundation of the University of Wisconsin in Stevens Point, the Department of BioProducts and BioSystems of the University of Minnesota, Fox Valley Technical College Foundation, the TAPPI/PIMA Student Chapters at the Universities of Wisconsin and Minnesota, the Paper Industry International Hall of Fame, Trees for Tomorrow, and Friends of Center Valley Grade School.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- Paper and Board
- PIMA Management
- Process Control
- Process and Product Quality
- Pulp Manufacture
- Women in Industry
- Young Professionals
- Independent Technical Committees
- Runnability Fun Run
- Chicago Local Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Lake States TAPPI
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section