TAPPI Local Sections
Our Local Sections are organized geographically and open to all TAPPI members.BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Chicago Local Section
Charter Date: 1946
Geographic Boundaries: US states of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Wisconsin, and Minnesota
Special Interests: Corrugating, folding cartons, sheet plants
Mission: The mission of Chicago TAPPI is to build business relationships and promote the corrugated industry by educating our members through the exchange of new ideas and technical expertise.
TABLE TOP TRADE FAIR
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Calling all Converters…
- If you’re going to make one Chicago TAPPI event this year it should be this one!
- The first 25 Converters arriving prior to 4:30 PM will receive a $50 gift card!
- Just show up to enter the raffle for an LCD Smart TV at 4:30 p.m.
- Bring as many people as you would like because it is free, that's right FREE.
- Mingle with other converters, eat appetizers see the latest products the vendors have to offer for FREE.
Congratulations to our recent Chicago TAPPI Scholarship winners.
Lindsey Murphy from Necedah WI and Joshua Wagner from Appleton, WI were each awarded a $4000 scholarship this year.
Additional scholarship information
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- PIMA Management
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Process and Product Quality
- Process Control
- Paper and Board
- Pulp Manufacture
- Young Professionals
- Women in Industry
- Tissue Division
- Local Sections