Our Local Sections are organized geographically and hold meetings, sponsor mill tours, develop programs, and create workshops.
Upon TAPPI’s management of PIMA, some PIMA chapters and TAPPI Local Sections have merged.
TAPPI/PIMA Local Sections are looking for talented professionals like you. As a Local Section member, you can focus on specific topics that may be unique to your local area, as well as use your talents and develop your leadership skills by volunteering amongst local colleagues working in your industry.
- Chicago TAPPI (Corrugated)
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/ NY Canadian PIMA
- Four States Local Section
- Gulf Coast TAPPI / Dixie PIMA
- Lake States/N. Central PIMA
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Ohio TAPPI
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA
- Southeastern TAPPI
- Southwest PIMA/TAPPI
- Virginia-Carolina TAPPI
Local Sections are open to all TAPPI members. If you’re not a TAPPI member, please join online, or contact our Member Connection Center at 1-800-332-8686 (US), 1-800-446-9431 (Canada), or +1-770-446-1400.
For more information on Local Sections, contact our Localsections@tappi.org.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- PIMA Management
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Process and Product Quality
- Process Control
- Paper and Board
- Pulp Manufacture
- Young Professionals
- Women in Industry
- Tissue Division
- Runnability Fun Run
- Local Sections