NET Division Committees
We are proud to provide TAPPI Connect as a centralized, online resource for our members, consultants and volunteers to network, share knowledge, problem solve and collaborate.
The committee links will direct you to the TAPPPI Connect Community pages to get involved in discussion and more.
NET Division Steering Committee - Members consist of technical professionals, working in the nonwovens industry.
Fiberglass Mat Technology Committee - Members consist of manufacturers and suppliers who assist in the development of the NETInc conference. FMT Committee holds an annual fall meeting focused on education and networking. Committee meets once a month via teleconference.
Filtration and Separations Committee - Members consist of suppliers, manufacturers and academia who assists in technical program development and develop webinars. Conference calls are facilitated once a month for 1 hour.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- Paper and Board
- PIMA Management
- Process Control
- Process and Product Quality
- Pulp Manufacture
- Women in Industry
- Young Professionals
- Independent Technical Committees
- Runnability Fun Run
- Chicago Local Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Lake States TAPPI
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section