PIMA Management Division Committees
We are proud to provide TAPPI Connect as a centralized, online resource for our members, consultants and volunteers to network, share knowledge, problem solve and collaborate.
The committee links will direct you to the TAPPPI Connect Community pages to get involved in discussion and more.
PIMA Executive Council - The PIMA Executive Council is the primary governing body for the PIMA Division made up of officers in PIMA's other committees, and their purpose is to plan and oversee the future of PIMA. They have 4 meetings a year, 2 of which are for members only and 2 are open to non-members.
PIMA IT Committee - The PIMA IT Committee educates management and operations people about IT tools available to mills helping bridge the gap between IT and operations and allowing better decision making.
PIMA Program Committee - The PIMA Program Committee is made up of PIMA members and develops the management track for the annual PaperCon Conference.
PIMA Workforce Development Committee - The PIMA Workforce Development Committee identifies and promotes best practices in mill workforce training and employee development.
TAPPI/PIMA Supplier Advisory Council - The TAPPI/PIMA Supplier Advisory Council oversees and advises TAPPI staff in the management of the annual PaperCon Exhibit and hosts the PaperCon Classic Golf Tournament to fund student scholarships.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- PIMA Management
- Process and Product Quality
- Process Control
- Paper and Board
- Pulp Manufacture
- Young Professionals
- Women in Industry
- Runnability Fun Run
- Chicago Local Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Lake States TAPPI
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section