2018 TAPPI Selects Young Professionals of the Year
TAPPI Selects Young Professionals of the Year for 2018
Emerging leaders represent WestRock, Domtar, MICA Corporation, Kohler Coating, Inc., and Jacobs Engineering
TAPPI is pleased to announce the selections for this year’s Young Professionals of the Year awards. The contest recognizes aspiring young leaders in the paper, packaging, tissue and related industries. Eligible nominees can be up to age 35 with no more than 10 years of industry experience.
The seven winners of the Young Professionals of the Year awards for 2018 are:
- Lindsey Clifton, Domtar
- Jaclyn Epstein, MICA Corporation
- Patrick Hartnett, WestRock
- Mike Kohler, Kohler Coating, Inc.
- Brianah Morse, Jacobs Engineering
- John Roberts, WestRock
- Ricardo Santos, WestRock
The award recognizes Young Professionals in the industry who have made significant contributions in these areas:
- Community Service
- Problem Solving Contributions to Scientific or Engineering Projects
In addition to being recognized in TAPPI’s various publications and online, the winners are invited to attend their division-specific TAPPI conference during 2018 to receive their award and are granted one full year of TAPPI membership.
TAPPI congratulates the winners and thanks all of the Young Professionals who submitted nomination forms.
About TAPPI Young Professionals Division:
The Young Professionals Division is composed of TAPPI members that are college undergraduates, recent graduates and young professionals in the industry. The division provides a wide range of products, services and educational opportunities, as well as a means for experiencing different professional areas, resources for career advancement and the chance to network with peers and industry professionals.
TAPPI is the leading association for the worldwide pulp, paper, packaging, tissue and converting industries and publisher of Paper360°, Tissue360° and TAPPI Journal. Through information exchange, events, trusted content and networking opportunities, TAPPI helps members elevate their performance by providing solutions that lead to better, faster and more cost-effective ways of doing business. It has provided management training and networking to the industry’s leaders more than 100 years.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts Division Past Winners
- Corrugated Packaging Past Award Winners
- Environmental Past Award Winners
- Engineering Division Past Winners
- Finishing & Converting Past Award Winners
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division Past Award Winners
- Nanotechnology Division Past Award Winners
- Nonwovens Division Past Award Winners
- Paper & Board Division Past Award Winners
- PIMA Past Award Winners
- Process Control Division Past Award Winners
- Process & Product Quality Division Past Award Winners
- Pulp Manufacture Past Award Winners
- Research and Development Past Award Winners
- Women in Industry Past Award Winner
- TAPPI JOURNAL Best Research Paper Award
- Honors Manual
- Membership Anniversaries