Corrugated Division Committees
We are proud to provide TAPPI Connect as a centralized, online resource for our members, consultants and volunteers to network, share knowledge, problem solve and collaborate.
The committee links will direct you to the TAPPPI Connect Community pages to get involved in discussion and more.
Corrugated Board Technical Service Committee - This committee of the Corrugated Packaging Division provides technical assistance to mills, container plants, and box customers in resolving board and container problems by promoting information exchange and communication between all elements of the process and distribution cycle.
Corrugated Packaging Division Council - The CPC is the governing body of the TAPPI Corrugated Division. It is comprised of eleven appointed members from major integrated and independent box companies and four elected positions which include suppliers to the industry.
Corrugated Scholarship Committee - They are responsible for reviewing nominations and making the final selections for the both Division Awards and Scholarships each year.
Fiberboard Shipping Container Testing Committee - This committee maintains Test Methods designed to help define performance-related properties of fiberboard shipping containers based on the physical properties of their components.
Suppliers Advisory Committee - This committee is responsible for advising the Corrugated Packaging Council on policies and procedures for the administration of the Division affairs related to the corrugated supplier division members.
Inside this Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Ohio TAPPI Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Chicago Local Section
- Virginia/Carolina TAPPI Local Section
- Southwestern PIMA
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Lake States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Chicago Local Section
- Student Chapters
- Refer a Friend
- Join or Renew
- Information Resource Library
- Local Sections
- Membership Overview
- TAPPI Membership Benefits
- Automatic Membership Renewal
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- PIMA Management
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Process and Product Quality
- Process Control
- Paper and Board
- Pulp Manufacture
- Young Professionals
- Women in Industry
- Tissue Division
- Runnability Fun Run
- New Member Professional
- New Members
- Find A Member