Sustaining Membership Benefits
TAPPI Sustaining Membership has value, like access to TAPPI Standards and TIPs, free registration or discounts to world-class courses, conferences and training, and an online portal to 25,000+ technical white papers, webinars and abstracts to keep you in the know.
TAPPI Sustaining Membership has its rewards, too. In addition to a $1,500 tax deduction, a percentage of dues supports the next generation of leaders through sponsored Student Membership and student activities.
TAPPI Sustaining Membership gives you a big return on your membership investment. See for yourself:
What’s included in TAPPI Sustaining Membership?
More than $7,200 worth of benefits, such as…
- One Year Full Membership to TAPPI ($174 value)
- Magazines and Journal Subscriptions ($325 value)
- TAPPI JOURNAL Bound Compilation ($205 value)
- Access to TAPPI e-Library ($485 value)
- Five Specialty Newsletters and e-Updates specific to your interest ($95 value)
- Buyers Guide Listing, plus a copy of the Buyers Guide ($395 value)
- One Online License to TAPPI Standards & TIPs ($485 value)
- Two Gift 6-month TAPPI Memberships ($174 value)
- One Course or Conference Registration ($900 value)
- $1,000 Discount on customized TAPPISAFE Course
- $1,500 Charitable Donation Tax Credit
- Charitable Donation of Five Student Memberships ($175 value)
- Low Fare Attendance at TAPPI Events ($600 value)
- Discount on Job Postings to Career Center ($295 value)
- Discount on Interview Table at TAPPI Student Summit ($350 value)
- Sponsorship Discount ($100 value)
- Additional benefits: increased awareness of company to customers, recognition as an industry supporter, additional exposure of your marketing message.
Download and print this Sustaining Membership Benefits flyer.
For more information about your Sustaining Membership benefits, contact Lisa Lockwood, Sustaining Member concierge, at +1 (770) 209-7246 or [email protected].
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- Paper and Board
- PIMA Management
- Process Control
- Process and Product Quality
- Pulp Manufacture
- Women in Industry
- Young Professionals
- Independent Technical Committees