Sustaining Membership Benefits
TAPPI Sustaining Membership gives you a big return on your membership investment.
TAPPI Sustaining Membership has value, like free registration or discounts to world-class courses, conferences and training, and an online portal nearly 30,000 technical white papers, webinars and abstracts to keep you in the know.
TAPPI Sustaining Membership has its rewards, too. In addition to a $1,600 tax deduction, a percentage of dues supports the next generation of leaders through sponsored Student Membership and student activities.
What’s included in TAPPI Sustaining Membership?
More than $7,800 worth of benefits, such as…
- One Year Full Membership to TAPPI ($188 value)
- Magazines and Journal Subscriptions ($345 value)
- TAPPI JOURNAL Bound Compilation ($217 value)
- Access to TAPPI Digital Library with nearly 30,000 technical papers and articles ($514 value)
- Five Specialty Newsletters and e-Updates specific to your interest ($100 value)
- One Buyers Guide Listing ($395 value)
- One online license to TAPPI Standards & TIPs – or credit towards company site license ($500 value)
- Two Gift 6-month TAPPI Memberships ($188 value)
- One Course or Conference Registration ($954 value)
- 20% discount on the development of a customized site-specific or employee safety orientation course through TAPPISAFE (maximum discount $900)
- $1,600 Charitable Donation Tax Credit
- Charitable Donation of Five Student Memberships ($190 value)
- Low Fare Attendance at TAPPI Events ($945 value)
- Discount on Job Postings to Career Center ($295 value)
- Discount on Interview Table at TAPPI Student Summit ($370 value)
- Sponsorship Discount ($100 value)
- Additional benefits: increased awareness of company to customers, recognition as an industry supporter, additional exposure of your marketing message.
For more information about your Sustaining Membership benefits, contact Lisa Lockwood, Sustaining Member concierge, at +1 (770) 209-7246 or email@example.com.
Inside this Section
- Coating, Printing and Surface Enhancement
- Corrugated Packaging
- Independent Technical Committees
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Paper and Board
- PIMA Management
- Process and Product Quality
- Process Control
- Pulp Manufacture
- Tissue Division
- Women in Industry
- Young Professionals